2. The Company does not seek or receive personally identifiable information (“Information”) such as your name, address, email address or telephone number unless you choose to provide any such information (a) when contacting the Company, or (b) by giving it to a third party vendor of the Company, and such information is made available to the Company.
3. The Company may use “cookies” to collect and store anonymous browsing information as a convenience feature and to enhance the operation of the Site. No personally identifiable information is collected from your computer unless you willingly provide such information.
4. The company may use log files, including internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring / visit / exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp, and number of clicks in order to analyze trends, administer the site and gather or track aggregated information, none of which is personally identifiable.
Third Party Vendors and Websites
5. (a) The Site may provide links to third party websites not controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the collection, use, processing, storage or disclosure of Information by these websites, and the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
(b) The Company uses third-party advertising vendors to serve ads when you visit the Company’s Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Non-Disclosure of Information
6. Except with your consent, or as required or permitted by law, and except as provided below, the Company shall not disclose your Information. The Company may disclose Information to others if the Company believes in good faith that it is required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, to protect the rights or property of the Company or others or in connection with a merger, sale or acquisition of the Company.
7. The Site is not directed towards children under 18 years of age, and the Company does not knowingly collect any Information from such persons.
10. In the event you wish to contact the Company for any reason, you may submit comments or inquires as provided on the Contact page.
Posted July 6, 2009