Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the below terms and conditions as they may be revised from time to time.
1. Unauthorized use of the website of weddingpantsuitsadvice.com (the “Company”) is strictly prohibited as is the misuse of any information or material posted thereto. You agree that you will not engage in any activities in relation to this website which are contrary to applicable law.
2. The information and material posted to this website are believed to be reliable, but the Company assumes no liability for the complete accuracy or timeliness thereof or for any use or reliance thereon.
3. Links to other websites and suppliers may be provided. The Company has no control over such websites and assumes no liability for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such websites, for the security of such websites or for the performance or non-performance of any supplier or other third person.
4. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THIS WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR DIFFICULTY IN USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES, HARMFUL CODE OR OTHER DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Your access to and use of this website are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. If any term or condition hereof is held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to apply, and the unenforceable provision shall be construed in a manner which comes closest to the intention underlying such provision.
8. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be posted to this website.
Posted July 6, 2009